- Whatever 4G means, the ad battle has begun.
- Verizon to announce it will be offering the iPhone.
- Verizon iPhone to boost mobile ad market.
- Google Android surpasses Apple iPhone market share.
- Google's Matias Duarte talks Honeycomb, tablets, and the future of Android in exclusive Engagdet interview.
- WordPress.com growing fast with over 6 million new blogs in 2010 and pageviews up 53%.
- A TV-Internet marriage awaits blessings of all parties.
- Discovery Communications plans to triple its web video output in 2011.
- Twitter endorsements face clampdown in the UK.
Pearls of Wisdom:
- Group buying: Fad or future Facebook?
- Developers weigh in on the Mac App Store.
- Mobile app development: what works, what doesn't.