- Sneaky mobile ads invade Android phones.
- Firefox faces uncertain future as Google deal apparently ends.
- Web an increasing tool to link campaigns, voters.
Online Ad Industry:
- Google clears AdMeld, shifts focus to publishers.
- Google tests Ice Cream sandwich update on employees.
Research & Stats:
- We're all wasting time online: Pew Research Center finds most Internet users browse for no reason at all.
- $6 billion in ‘Cyber Week’, comScore reports.
- SAP to buy SuccessFactors for $3.4 billion.
- India asks Google, Facebook to screen user content.