- Promotions, tradition lure shoppers on Black Friday.
- Bargains bring out the crowds.
Holiday sales forecast:
- E-Commerce growing like gangbusters.
- 7 apps for scoring the best deal this year.
- Can anything stop the Facebook juggernaut?
- Campaigns politicians launch cannot run without Facebok, Twitter.
- UK's NHS link to Facebook raises privacy concerns.
- Netflix’s move onto the web stirs rivalries.
- Windows Phone 7 sees 80% increase in developer uptake since September.
- For Google, the browser will be doing it, and storing it, all.
- Groupon explains why Google is in takeover talks.
- Twitter hacker spreads Tsunami warning from government advisor's account.
Pearls of Wisdom:
- Refining word of mouth strategies online "like" at a time.
- 10 steps to getting started with social media marketing.