Online Ad Technology:
- CW Says study dispels myth that viewers don't like ads in online videos.
- AOL plans to roll out Project Devil ads to non-AOL sites.
- Against odds, web site finds niche.
- Pitching movies or filming shows, Hollywood is hooked on iPads.
- HP, RIM tablets duel for enterprise customers.
- Amazon says 14-day lending feature for Kindle coming later this year.
- New Mac minus flash: the Apple-Adobe feud continues.
- With Kinect, Microsoft aims for a game changer.
- Blurring the lines between apps and books.
Pearls of Wisdom:
- Why more brands are dangling incentives on Facebook.