Measurement & Analytics:
- Nielsen and comScore put an end to their patent war, enter cross-licensing agreement.
- Facebook gets ads in main news feed starting January.
- Firefox, Google renew search deal.
- RIAA scolds Google, wants search algorithm changed to fight online piracy.
- Google hits pause button for Nexus S Android 4.0 update.
- Apple's Siri still hates the British. And southerners.
- Android activations top 700,000 per day.
- Amazon weighed buying RIM but interest cooled.
- Deutsche Telecom has no plan B for T-Mobile.
- Chinese computer hackers hit U.S. Chamber of Commerce.