- A leaked document of MySpace's traffic analytics.
- Yahoo speeds up email, adds more Twitter.
- Facebook, Twitter change the way fans 'watch' World Series.
- Sony's PlayStation Phone strategy takes shape as prototype picture leaks out.
Measurement & Analytics:
- WPP's Kantar unit launches online video analytics platform.
- PayPal unveils payment system aimed at digital goods.
Research & Stats:
- Google accounts for 6.4 percent of internet traffic.
- Microsoft is a dying product name.
- Google donates $5M to develop digital journalism.
- Does Google Boost give SMBs enough liftoff?
Pearls of Wisdom:
- Compete: Sadly, marketing disguised as content on the web works very well.
- SEO is dead, and the new king is 'SMO'.