- How Google, eBay, and PayPal are gearing up for a very mobile holiday shopping season.
- Intel and MasterCard to offer Ultrabook users 'safer' NFC checkout via PayPass, impulsive shoppers rejoice.
Research & Stats:
- Online video viewers watching longer on tablets.
- AOL has a profitable mobile business, but it’s not because of apps or ads.Social Media:
- Is Google+ or Facebook better for business?
- RIM's new operating system will 'surprise,' Cooperman says.
- Kindle Fire could be hotter than iPad this holiday season, study finds.
- Happy holidays in store for video game industry.
- LG is said to plan to debut Google TV at trade show in January.
- Google Music launching without Sony and Warner.
- LinkedIn, others show why transparency is needed.