- New Facebook patent: the huge implications of curated search.
- GroupMe mobile app wins SXSW Breakout award.
Research & Stats:
- Apple will dominate tablet market through 2012, DisplaySearch says.
- eBay cuts fees to attract merchants, boost turnaround effort.
- Groupon gets screen test.
Online Ad Market:
- Google asks advertisers for help rooting out counterfeiters.
- Netflix in talks for original series.
- Microsoft, RIM expected to unveil new, free hosted Blackberry service.
Agencies & Ad Departments:
- After ad changes, Yahoo Media unit gets a management shakeup.
- Adap.TV adapts from ad exchange to video ad-buying interface.
Pearls of Wisdom:
- When the marketing reach of social media backfires.