Agencies and Ad Departments:
- Groupon says it placed too much trust in agency that designed its Super Bowl ads.
- How the market values the AT&T-T-Mobile deal.
- Why AT&T’s deal for T-Mobile must be blocked - it would kill competition.
- Sprint adds Google Voice to everything.
- AT&T announces its own glasses-free 3D phone.
- What if Amazon released Android Kindle tablet?
- ICANN approves .XXX red-light district for the internet.
- Facebook acquires Snaptu, creator of non-Smartphone Facebook app.
- Facebook adds check-ins to events.
- Times’s online pay model was years in the making.