- Google+ updates real name policy to allow "alternate names".
- YouTube sees 60 hours of video uploaded a minute.
- Twitter acquires web security firm Dasient.
- Google search, punctuation marks and other symbols.
- Android will be the platform of choice for developers, study says.
- Office Depot now testing PayPal’s new point-of-sale system.
- Gilt Groupe cuts include 10 percent of employees and two executives.
- Just in time for "Anonymous" attacks, U.S. NIST drafts a new readiness plan.
- Anonymous might not hit Facebook, after all.
Measurement & Analytics:
- Parse.ly launches predictive analytics dashboard for publishers.