- Google to launch subscription service.
- Apple subscription rules raises anti trust issues.
- Google’s Schmidt sees mobile payments as a big business.
- Texas Attorney General seeks Google ad rate formula.
- Google exec says Facebook ads not a threat.
- Google chases computer criminals to search-engine competitors.
- Google to merge phone, tablet versions of Android.
- Nokia-Microsoft pact seen creating Google rival.
- Nokia to delay Microsoft Windows Phone beyond October.
Agencies & Ad Departments:
- Facebook grabs Microsoft global ad head Carolyn Everson.
Campaigns & Creatives: