- Google quietly launches Latitude Leaderboards, threatens Foursquare under its breath.
- Groupon acquires location services startup Hyperpublic.
- Move over search box, Google’s home page gets a share box.
- Facebook mobile ads may generate $1.2 billion, says analyst.
- Mountain Lion focuses on Cocoa, drops X11 and deprecates Carbon Core.
- Photos show upgraded chip, bigger camera on iPad 3.
- Report: Fujitsu to launch handsets in Europe. U.S. next?
- FTC urged to probe Google's Safari-tracking gaffe.
- A trip to the iFactory: 'Nightline' gets an unprecedented glimpse inside Apple's Chinese core.
- Windows 8 logo leaves much to be desired.