- Facebook gets creative with mobile phone data harvesting app.
- Facebook’s Messenger app hides a dirty little secret: Video conferencing.
- Most mobile apps fail password security test.
- Amazon Kindle Cloud Reader uses Safari to bypass Apple's App Store rules.
- Why 193,000 people stopped paying for TV last quarter.
- Survey: Consumers don't trust Google or Apple with mobile payments.
- On its own, Europe backs web privacy fights.
- Lawsuit claims Apple and publishers colluded on eBook pricing in fear of Amazon.com.
- Yahoo discount means U.S. web portal free in takeover: real M&A.
- Apple wins patents for integrated touch screen, voicemail & more.
Campaigns & Creatives: