- Facebook ends online deal program.
Online Ad Network:
- Millennial Media saw nearly $50M in revenue in 2010.
- How Steve Jobs' Apple married mass marketing with unabashed creativity.
Signs of What's To Come:
- Apple is working on a television for 2012, sources say.
- Google retires sets, incorporates the functionality into search.
Research & Stats:
- GameStop tries to win back customers' trust after coupon bungle.
- Facebook, Twitter libel claims double; Celebrities still prefer super-injunctions.