- Big sales jump for 'Cyber Monday'.
- Online shopping can distract during work.
- Google Music's version of Cyber Monday: $1.99 albums.
- PayPal Cyber Monday mobile payment volume up over 500 percent.
- Google, Apple still haven't embraced CTIA's mobile app rating system for sex, violence.
- Apple gives developers an early taste of iOS 5.1.
- It’s still a feature phone world: global smartphone penetration at 27%.
- RIM BlackBerry services open up to iOS, Android.
- Google Catalogs comes to Android tablets.
- Facebook may do an IPO in the second quarter.
- Silver Lake consortium is said to seek Yahoo stake.
- Twitter acquires Whisper Systems, security boost on the way?