Online Ad Industry:
- comScore Study: A third of ad impressions are never seen.
- Foursquare now displays pricing menus powered by SinglePlatform.
- Why search marketers must use AdWords ad extensions.
- Sopa and Pipa protests not over, says Wikipedia.
- EU moves early on Google antitrust probe.
- Ron Paul campaign sues to stop unauthorized web videos.
- AT&T data plans ramp to $20, $30, and $50.
- Android 4.0 for tablets still needs work.
- Analyst: At least 48 million iPads will be sold in 2012.
- Amazon Kindle Fire: More profitable than expected?
- McAfee to plug spam hole this week.
- BitTorrent testing peer-to-peer video streaming.