- Apple loses mobile-ad market share to Google, Millennial Media.
- Kindle Fire feels the heat.
- Microsoft releases first Office app for iPad.
Research & Stats:
- Study: Tablet buyers use Wi-Fi, not cellular data.
- Apple TV set-top box predicted to sell 4M units, grab 32% market share in 2011.
- Adults now spend more time with mobile devices than with print media.
- Report: Google Wallet stores too much unencrypted data in a rooted device.
Pearls of Wisdom:
- Apple rumored to buy flash memory company for $500 million.
- Verizon ‘very serious’ about making bid for Netflix, banker says.