- Police use Apple iOS tracking data for investigations.
Online Ad Market:
- Wonkette ad boycott takes on ad server network.
- Facebook celebrates the "Like" button's first birthday by showing off its footprint.
- Apple's iPhone draws more new customers to AT&T than Verizon.
- Apple faces 'mother of all backlogs' with iPad 2.
- With no (or few) more IPv4 addresses, where's the IPv6 traffic?
- Downed Amazon servers leave websites across internet struggling.
- Google talks to Spotify to power music service.
- The end of the printed book?
- Why Groupon sucks for merchants and LivingSocial doesn’t.
- Microsoft replaces ad sales chief in wake of Yahoo slam.
- China’s mobile ads will double to $1.16 billion in 2014, eMarketer says.