Measurement & Analytics:
- IBM working on analytics suite for advertisers.
Online Ad Market:
- New York Times revenue rises as digital advertising help offset print decline.
- Yahoo's display ads boost profits but overall sales are nearly flat.
- Online ad spending among small businesses rise in Q2, report finds.
- Agencies' new frontier - China web ads.
- Study - iPhone has active, affluent users.
- Some 80% of mobile phones will have location technology by 2012, says iSuppli.
- T-Mobile has 80% chance of getting iPhone, report says.Demographics:
- Wanted - guy shoppers for fashion sites.
- DoubleVerify launches fraud detection lab.