Feeling the Phil
(Collins, that is) for Cadbury
Cadbury's gorilla drummer ad, with more than 5 million views for the original video on YouTube, was the top viral-video ad, followed by Smirnoff's Green Tea Partay, with 3.4mm views, according to agency GoViral, reports the Financial Times (via MarketingCharts).
The top 5 viral-video ads:
- Cadbury - Gorilla Drummer, launched online in August; agency: Fallon.
- Smirnoff - Green Tea Partay, launched online in August; agency: JWT, New York.
- Ray-Ban - Catch Sunglasses, launched online in May; agency, Cutwater.
- Blendtec - Will it Blend? launched online in July.
- Lynx/Axe – Bom chicka wah wah, launched online in May; agency BBH, Copenhagen.
Additional info available in the FT report.