FLDS fashion for sale
Ad Networks and Analytics:
Agencies and Marketing Execs:
- Publicis Groupe acquired Kekst, a corporate and financial PR firm.
- Ad-supported mobile game firm Cellufun adds two: Keith Katz of Gameloft and Tom Burgess of Third Screen Media.
- Interactive marketing agency Optiem hired Jennifer Vojta as its SEM Specialist, Digital Media; and Kameron Dannhauser as Project Manager.
- Energy BBDO made DAN FIETSAM its executive vice president, chief creative officer.
- A service called CheckMEND helps determine the authenticity of goods sold in online auctions.
- The mothers of FLDS, a polygamous sect, claim a recent raid on their Texas property drove them to explore the internet to make ends meet. They are now selling FLDS fashions online.
- The Mobile Data Association awarded Bango an award for "Best Mobile Internet Use." Judges said Bango won for its "contribution to getting both big brands and small content providers to take advantage of mobile internet services."
Tools and Technology: