More tweets in rich media
Ad Networks and Analytics:
- adConductor, part of Burst Media, was tapped by Dwell, LLC to manage its Dwell Partner Network. adConductor will oversee ad management, ad serving and publisher relationships.
- Data on YouTube Insight is now exportable to CSV format.
Agencies and Marketing Execs:
- Platform-A president Greg Coleman is leaving AOL. He will be replaced by Google exec Jeff Levick, who shall report directly to AOL CEO Tim Armstrong.
- Hydra Networks appointed Edward Roberto as Interim President and Trevor Thomas SVP-Sales.
- Pointroll adds three: Catherine Spurway, VP-Strategy & Marketing; Chris Baughman, AVP, Creative Strategy; and Elaine Ybarra, Marketing Manager.
- Ex MTV Exec Michael J. Wolf joins Slide's Board of Advisors.
- Scienceuticals named Jennifer M. Heisler its Director-Marketing.
- Publicis beat analyst estimates for the quarter, attributing its success in part to digital.
- Omnicom's net income sank 23% in Q1 — to about $178.2 million.
- WPP fell below quarterly expectations and acknowledges that the second half of the year may still be rocky.
- Time Warner's finalizing its decision to spin AOL off.
- Apple is rumored to be in the process of developing a touchscreen tablet computer.
- FreeWheel, a monetization rights management platform, just scored $12 million in a Series C funding round led by Foundation Capital and Battery Ventures.