Online Ad Market:
- Ad spending rebounded in Q1 for first gain in two years.
Ad Agencies & Departments:
- Google lets users opt out of web analytics tracking.
- Yahoo exec: Microsoft search transition test results 'excellent.'
- Publish2: Another online threat to AP.
- Young adults keep closer eye on online reputation.
- Videogame consoles emerge as pay-TV threat.
- Reading between the lines at Amazon.
- Shadow is the likely successor to Motorola Droid.
- Lawmakers eye communications law revamp.
- FCC says 1 in 6 cell phone users have had bill shock.