Campaign & Creatives:
- Fan-generated ads: uninspired, cynical and just downright bad.
- Forget cookies, your browser has fingerprints, says EEF.
- Facebook to reach 500 million shortly.
- Facebook knows your relationship will end in a week.
- What to look for at Google I/O.
- Google may finally disclose AdSense split - if you are an Italian newspaper, that is.
- Nintendo Wii gets American Heart Association's stamp of approval.
Signs of What's to Come:
- Mobile OS and browsers head in opposite directions.
Pearls of Wisdom:
- 5 steps to build a Twitter marketing strategy.
- Will 4G fix wireless voice quality?