Online Ad Market:
- Rethinking deals in the online ad space.
- Google's profit jumps 37%.
Measurements & Analytics:
- Nielsen partners with Bazaarvoice on social media monitoring.
- Email Experience Council provides update from the Measurement Accuracy Roundtable.
- AdWords makes iPad device targeting available.
- Library of Congress plan for Twitter: a big, permanent retweet.
- Facebook rolling out offers as payments for credits.
- MySpace introduces new events, ticketing platform.
- 5 ways to reduce social media distractions and be more productive.
Campaigns & Creatives:
- History Channel campaign may convince Foursquare naysayers to 'check in.'
- Comment management tools you should know.
- Verizon confirms HTC Incredible will launch in April.
- Microsoft, Google on Office computing collision course.