Ad Technologies & Vendors:
- Some early iPad apps deliver better ad experience than others.
Online Ad Market:
- 1-800 Flowers attracts 78% of new customers through online channels.
- Google's Ari Paparo looks at how better data helps measure display campaigns.
- Landing page optimization deep dive: Interview with Tim Ash.
- Google acquires visual search provider Plink.
- Google three tips for success with AdWords.
Measurement & Analytics:
- Apple changes rules on iPhone app analytics.
- B-to-b marketers apply analytics to social media.
- Report: Google working on Android-based tablet.
- U.S. book sales to increase on mobile computer, Goldman says.
- WSJ courting FT readers for iPad switch.
- Yahoo puts out original web series with Reveille.
- HuffPo launches new verticals, expanding into food and arts.
- Yahoo opens new Firehose of social media data to developers.
- David DeVore has turned 'David After Dentist,' the YouTube hit, into a business.
- Facebook pursuing more iPhone developers for trademark infringement.
Agencies & Ad Departments:
- Goodyear picks Digitas as ad agency.