Measurement & Analytics:
- Why metrics are killing creativity in advertising.
Campaigns & Creatives:
- FarmVille Ad helps Bing zoom past Google on Facebook.
- Facebook increases number of cities available for ad targeting.
Ad Technologies and Vendors:
- Mobile marketer Adenyo completes $26.9 million financing.
- Study: 43% of email marketers want slice of social media pie.
- YouTube to offer captions on videos.
- New Sony gadgets take aim at Apple.
- The FCC chair on broadband and his iPhone.
- Even if Google uncensors its Chinese search, Microsoft has no plans to follow.
- New Windows phones won't run current apps.
- Did a Microsoft VP really suggest an internet tax for cybersecurity?
- Despite growing social media activity, US Latinos ignored by big brands.