Ad Technologies & Vendors:
- AOL sells affiliate firm buy.at
- Social media ad network LifeStreet acquires competitor SocialCash.
- Email still powerful marketing tool despite booming popularity of social media.
- NYTimes goes out of home.
- Microsoft says iPhone has opened its eyes.
- Developers gear up for iPad launch.
- Freescale's new chip aims to lower e-reader price tag.OS:
- Chrome's gobbling marketshare and here is why.
- DARPA wants military iPhone and Android apps.
- The 10 types of people that try to quit Facebook and fail.
- Microsoft tells Google to stop complaining about the anti-trust inquiries.
- Apple sues HTC, maker of Android phones, for patent infringement.