Microsoft is reporting that its new-and-improved Bing Ads Reporting tool can lift reporting productivity up to 150%.
What’s new? Now you can -
- Run multiple-reports with one click.
- Use streamlined navigation that works on multiple reports and tasks in parallel with zero wait time.
- Create related reports that share the same settings, with fewer than half the clicks.
- Jump straight to the Reports view and find that reporting context (e.g., time and date parameters) are automatically set based on the campaign you're working with.
- Create Search query reports with longer date ranges (now up to 366 days).
- Create reports based on absolute dates, for example, “Last 7 days (10/1/2012- 10/7/2012)” (see graphic).
By November 1, this redesigned experience will become the default reporting view. Until then you have the option to click “USE THE NEW VERSION” to start taking advantage. The Bing Ads team has uploaded a video tutorial that explains further.