Adfonic (which bills itself as "the smarter mobile buying platform") has announced the availability of its mobile demand-side platform (DSP) Madison, which the company claims gives large-spending advertising agencies and brands greater transparency, control and efficiency through access to a broad range of real-time bidding (RTB) inventory.
Madison integrates with a range of RTB inventory sources, rich media platforms and third-party ad serving platforms. Among the RTB sources are Admeld, Google DFP and MoPub. It supports the rich media platforms Celtra, MediaLets, Mobile 5 and Phluant. And, works with third-party ad servers DoubleClick, MediaMind, Mocean Mobile and Weborama.
Madison is designed for transparent buying across multiple publisher sources through a central buying point. This feature enables full control over inventory sources, giving clients a clear view of the value of what they are buying, with real-time analytics and reporting at an individual exchange level. On top of that, Madison enables agencies to buy mobile inventory more using advanced algorithms that bid on a per-impression basis and a fully automated marketplace optimized around value and results.
Adfonics describes Madison’s features and benefits as these:
- Transparent buying across multiple publisher sources.
- Full control over ad placements, with comprehensive real-time performance reports.
- Increased margins through a sophisticated bidding model on RTB exchanges, and the capability to increase the maximum bid price to drive increased spend and inventory.
- True buying granularity through per-impression optimization, powered by algorithms that determine where to place bids on a per-impression basis.
- A fully managed service or self-service option.
- A streamlined and automated mobile media buying process.
- Ownership of more data to support future campaign planning.
"Large agencies and advertisers must access mobile inventory at scale, directly and transparently, with smarter algorithms and deeper data to get the best out of every impression," said Paul Childs, Adfonic CMO and co-founder. "Madison gives them control over what they're buying and where they’re buying. Essentially, with Madison, Adfonic is making buying more effective because we're making it easy."